This macaroni and cheese is super easy to make and absolutely delicious! Sorry I don’t have a picture, my clumsy self accidentally deleted it. 😅
You will need:
2 Servings of any pasta you choose
1/2 cup Milk (warmed)
1/4 Half and Half (warmed)
1 cup Colby Jack
1 cup Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup Gouda
2 tbsp. Butter
1 tbsp. Flour
Sprinkle of freshly grated nutmeg
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook your pasta according to the box’s directions.
- Heat a saucepan on medium heat and melt the butter in the pan. Allow the butter to brown slightly.
- Whisk your flour into the butter quickly until the butter and flour form a smooth substance.
- Quickly whisk in your milk and half and half, so that a silky sauce is formed.
- When a sauce is formed, whisk in your cheese handful by handful and add your paprika, nutmeg, and salt/pepper. Let these flavors meld together for about 5-10 minutes.
- Fold your cheese sauce into the pasta and place in a baking safe dish. ( you could also just eat it stovetop instead ☺️)
- Spoon your macaroni and cheese into the dishes and bake with panko breadcrumbs on top at 425 degrees for about 5-10 minutes.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe!!