Toasted sandwich bread
Oil or butter ( about a tablespoon)
1 Egg yolk
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
A teaspoon of cinnamon and sugar
A pinch of nutmeg
- Heat your pan on medium with oil or butter inside
- In a pie dish whisk together your egg, whipping cream,nutmeg, cinnamon, and sugar together.
- Spread Nutella on both slices of bread and then sandwich them together.
- Quickly dip and coat the “Nutella sandwich” and then drop out it in the pan.
- Let it fry on each side until golden brown.
- While your toast is frying you can dice your strawberries into bite sized pieces.
- Plate your French toast and sprinkle it with powder sugar. Put your fresh strawberries ontop and eat!
- Good luck in the kitchen!