- Paint a base color. I went with pink for a summery feel.
- Use the same technique as in my “Watermelon nail” post to paint the watermelon.
- Use a bobby pin and make red circles for the cherries, and use a toothpick to paint the stems with green.
- Use a small paint brush to create a strawberry shape with red or pink paint.
- Use a toothpick to draw the strawberry stem with green paint.
- Use a bobby pin to create a red circle shape for the apple and use a toothpick to make the green stem and leaf.
- I made a cookie on the last nail which you can’t see because I messed it up, but you can use a bobby pin with brown paint to make a cookie.
TaDa! Now you have made super cute nails that are summery and happy. Love you guys! Bye!