1 egg yolk
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup half and half
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/8 cup shredded provolone
Peas to taste
Cooked and crumbled bacon
2 servings of pasta cooked
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt your butter in a sauce pan. While the butter is melting, heat your milk and heavy whipping cream in the microwave.
2. Add your heated cream, milk, and half and half to the pan and whisk slowly.
3. Scramble your egg in a small bowl and slowly add it to the pan so it doesn’t get gross and scrambly cooked.
4. Add your cheese, salt, and pepper and whisk it in until melted. ( Note: add 1 tsp of flour if your sauce isn’t thick enough for your taste)
5. Add your frozen peas and bacon. (The peas will cook as it heats)
6. Now stir your cooked pasta into the sauce and serve.
I hope you guys make this at home. DM or send me pictures on Instagram @liv.marianela. Love you guys! Bye!