This macaroni and cheese is super easy to make and absolutely delicious! Sorry I don’t have a picture, my clumsy self accidentally deleted it. 😅
You will need:
2 Servings of any pasta you choose
1/2 cup Milk (warmed)
1/4 Half and Half (warmed)
1 cup Colby Jack
1 cup Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup Gouda
2 tbsp. Butter
1 tbsp. Flour
Sprinkle of freshly grated nutmeg
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook your pasta according to the box’s directions.
- Heat a saucepan on medium heat and melt the butter in the pan. Allow the butter to brown slightly.
- Whisk your flour into the butter quickly until the butter and flour form a smooth substance.
- Quickly whisk in your milk and half and half, so that a silky sauce is formed.
- When a sauce is formed, whisk in your cheese handful by handful and add your paprika, nutmeg, and salt/pepper. Let these flavors meld together for about 5-10 minutes.
- Fold your cheese sauce into the pasta and place in a baking safe dish. ( you could also just eat it stovetop instead ☺️)
- Spoon your macaroni and cheese into the dishes and bake with panko breadcrumbs on top at 425 degrees for about 5-10 minutes.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe!!
You will need:
Toasted sandwich bread
Oil or butter ( about a tablespoon)
1 Egg yolk
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
A teaspoon of cinnamon and sugar
A pinch of nutmeg
- Heat your pan on medium with oil or butter inside
- In a pie dish whisk together your egg, whipping cream,nutmeg, cinnamon, and sugar together.
- Spread Nutella on both slices of bread and then sandwich them together.
- Quickly dip and coat the “Nutella sandwich” and then drop out it in the pan.
- Let it fry on each side until golden brown.
- While your toast is frying you can dice your strawberries into bite sized pieces.
- Plate your French toast and sprinkle it with powder sugar. Put your fresh strawberries ontop and eat!
- Good luck in the kitchen!
You will need:
Lettuce or arugula
1. Fry your egg
2. Wash your salad base
3. Put your egg on top of the lettuce or arugula.
4. Add your toppings!
Just wanted to share a drawing I made. It’s a little sloppy, but I like the look.☺️
So I decided to decorate my closet door with some pictures and a small chalkboard. I call it my positivity door because it makes me feel happy to look at all the pictures and my quote. Here’s what you’ll need:
Pictures or quotes
- Decorate some of your pictures and quotes with washi tape (optional of course)
- Place your pictures in any pattern you would like on your door with the scotch tape.
- Place your chalkboard stickers on the door and write anything you want on them.
- All done!
With this project, you can as creative as you want. The possibilities are endless! Have fun! Bye!
Hey guys, so I decided to do my sister’s nails and went with a kawaii theme. My parents said that they look kind of like Pacman fruit, so that’s cool too. Here’s how I did it:
- Paint a base color. I went with pink for a summery feel.
- Use the same technique as in my “Watermelon nail” post to paint the watermelon.
- Use a bobby pin and make red circles for the cherries, and use a toothpick to paint the stems with green.
- Use a small paint brush to create a strawberry shape with red or pink paint.
- Use a toothpick to draw the strawberry stem with green paint.
- Use a bobby pin to create a red circle shape for the apple and use a toothpick to make the green stem and leaf.
- I made a cookie on the last nail which you can’t see because I messed it up, but you can use a bobby pin with brown paint to make a cookie.
TaDa! Now you have made super cute nails that are summery and happy. Love you guys! Bye!
Button up pineapple top: Target
The tank top: Rue 21
The sunglasses: Forever 21
Choker: Hot Topic